Order local deliveries at shop.organicbasicfood.comPromo 2

Teapigs Tea - Liquorice & Peppermnt - Case Of 6 - 15 Count

SKU
HG1886233
UPC:
814910010215
Weight:
1.00lbs
Brand:
Teapigs
$46.79
In stock
Teapigs liqourice & peppermint sweet treat tea is a careful balance of peppermint leaves and liquorice root to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink. Includes a 15 bag box of tea. See nutirtion facts panel for alergens. Each mesh "tea temple" houses quality whole leaves for the maximum amount of infusion. We love tea; we just don't like the snobbery that can come with it...
Reward Points Earning 468 points for this item
Applies only to registered customers, may vary when logged in.
Teapigs liqourice & peppermint sweet treat tea is a careful balance of peppermint leaves and liquorice root to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink. Includes a 15 bag box of tea. See nutirtion facts panel for alergens. Each mesh "tea temple" houses quality whole leaves for the maximum amount of infusion. We love tea; we just don't like the snobbery that can come with it. Instead we concentrate on bringing you the very best tea we can find and not taking ourselves too seriously. No airs, no graces, just fine tea. See nutrition fact panel for allergens.
country of origin : united states
is dairy free : yes
is wheat free : yes
is yeast free : yes
size : 15 ct
pack of : 6
selling unit : case
ingredients : liquorice root (70%);peppermint leaves (30%)
keywords : biodegradable;natural;refreshing;sweet
UPC814910010215
Weight1.000000
Dairy FreeDairy Free
Wheat FreeWheat Free
Yeast FreeYeast Free
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account